Today, Chase Card Services announced the launch of the AirTran A+ Rewards ® Credit Card that allows consumers to earn rewards at an accelerated rate, receive an anniversary bonus every year and enjoy two business class upgrades after the first purchase, all for a $69 annual fee, with travel to more than 95 destinations on AirTran ® Airways and Southwest Airlines ® .
- Two A+ Rewards Dollars per $1 spent on all AirTran Airways and Southwest Airlines purchases made directly with the airline.
- Two A+ Rewards Dollars per $1 spent on all A+ Rewards and Rapid Rewards ® Hotel and Rental Car Partner purchases.
- One A+ Rewards Dollar per $1 spent on all other purchases.
“For the frequent traveler, the new AirTran A+ Rewards Credit Card provides multiple ways to earn credits toward flights to a multitude of destinations,” said Kian Conley, general manager, Chase. “Cardholders also have the added benefit of redeeming their rewards on either AirTran Airways or Southwest Airlines, enabling Cardholders to access the entire combined network, be it for business or pleasure."
Members of Rapid Rewards (Southwest Airlines) and A+ Rewards (AirTran Airways) frequent flyer programs are able to transfer their loyalty rewards between the two programs* to redeem for reward travel to more than 95 destinations, including Mexico and the Caribbean. While the two loyalty programs remain separate for now, the ability to redeem rewards for more destinations represents an enhancement for cardholders."As we continue to integrate AirTran into Southwest, the new AirTran A+ Rewards Credit Card offers a fantastic, unique signup premium and exceptional ongoing benefits that will allow our new Cardholders to take full advantage of two of the top loyalty redemption platforms in the airline industry today,” said Jonathan Clarkson, Director of Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards. “We are thrilled to offer this great new card in partnership with Chase.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV