West Coast Bancorp Schedules Third Quarter Operating Results Conference Call And Webcast For October 25, 2012
LAKE OSWEGO, Ore., Oct. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- West Coast Bancorp (Nasdaq:WCBO) has scheduled its third quarter 2012 operating results conference call for Thursday, October 25, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. PT (2:00 p.m. ET), during which the Company will provide an update on recent results. Investment professionals may participate in the conference call by dialing 1 (866) 394-3464 and confirmation number 37304304. Other interested investors may listen to the conference call live or via replay one hour following completion of the live conference call through the Company's website:
- Access the Company website at www.wcb.com
- Click on "Investor Relations."
- Click on "Quarterly Conference Call" tab.
- Click on "3rd Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call" tab.
West Coast Bancorp is a publicly held, Northwest bank holding company headquartered in Oregon with $2.4 billion in assets, and the parent company of West Coast Bank and West Coast Trust Company, Inc. West Coast Bank operates 58 branches in Oregon and Washington. The Company serves clients who seek the resources, sophisticated products and expertise of larger financial institutions, along with the local decision-making, market knowledge, and customer service orientation of a community bank. The Company offers a broad range of banking, investment, fiduciary and trust services. For more information, please visit the Company web site at www.wcb.com .
The West Coast Bank logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=12826
CONTACT: Nancy Verville Executive Assistant to the CEO (503) 598-3252 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV