BOISE, Idaho, Oct. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Micron Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:MU), will host an analyst conference on Friday, Oct. 12, 2012. Micron Chief Executive Officer Mark Durcan, President Mark Adams and other executive officers will present the company's strategy and provide an update on current market conditions.
At the analyst conference, presentations by Micron officers will start at 7:30 a.m. MT. The analyst meeting will be Webcast, featuring live audio and slides, at http://investors.micron.com/events.cfm on Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. MT. A replay will be available via the Web site until Nov. 12, 2012.
Micron Technology, Inc., is one of the world's leading providers of advanced semiconductor solutions. Through its worldwide operations, Micron manufactures and markets a full range of DRAM, NAND and NOR flash memory, as well as other innovative memory technologies, packaging solutions and semiconductor systems for use in leading-edge computing, consumer, networking, embedded and mobile products. Micron's common stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the MU symbol. To learn more about Micron Technology, Inc., visit www.micron.com .The Micron Technology, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6950 Micron and the Micron orbit logo are trademarks of Micron Technology, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Ivan Donaldson Investor Relations email@example.com (208) 368-4093 Daniel Francisco Media Relations firstname.lastname@example.org (208) 368-5584
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV