Cypress Semiconductor Corp. (NASDAQ:CY) will announce its third-quarter 2012 earnings on Thursday, October 18, 2012 and will discuss the results in a conference call that day at 8:30 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time.
All interested parties are requested to contact 408-943-2113 no later than Monday, October 15 to reserve a position for the quarterly conference call. The event will be broadcast over the Internet and can be accessed through Cypress’s website at www.cypress.com/investors. The archived presentation will be available for two weeks immediately following the event.
Full text of the press release and supplemental financial information will be made available on First Call and the Cypress website on the morning of the conference call.
About CypressCypress delivers high-performance, mixed-signal, programmable solutions that provide customers with rapid time-to-market and exceptional system value. Cypress offerings include the flagship PSoC ® 1, PSoC 3, and PSoC 5 programmable system-on-chip families and derivatives, CapSense ® touch sensing and TrueTouch ® solutions for touchscreens. Cypress is the world leader in USB controllers, including the high-performance West Bridge ® solution that enhances connectivity and performance in multimedia handsets, PCs, and tablets. Cypress is also the world leader in SRAM memories. Cypress serves numerous markets including consumer, mobile handsets, computation, data communications, automotive, industrial, and military. Cypress trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol CY. Visit Cypress online at www.cypress.com. Cypress, the Cypress logo, PSoC, CapSense, TrueTouch and West Bridge are registered trademarks of Cypress Semiconductor Corp. All other trademarks are property of their owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV