Durata Therapeutics (NASDAQ: DRTX) today announced that data from two clinical trials of its lead product candidate, dalbavancin, will be presented in two posters during the IDWeek conference in San Diego from October 17-21, 2012.
IDWeek is the first-ever combined meeting of four prestigious societies: the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA), the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA), the HIV Medicine Association (HIVMA), and the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society (PIDS).
Durata is presenting the data during the Novel Antimicrobial Agents session on Saturday, October 20, 12:30 – 2:00 p.m. PT in Halls F-H:
- A Study to Assess Skin Lesion Measurement Techniques Related to Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections (Dunne, et al). Abstract Number: 36757. Presenting author: Michael Dunne, MD
- The effect of lung surfactant on the in vitro activity of dalbavancin against Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus pneumoniae (Dunne, et al). Abstract Number: 36184. Presenting authors: Michael Dunne, MD and Laura Koeth
Durata will display the two posters from Thursday, October 18 at 9:30 a.m. until Saturday, October 20 at 6:00 p.m.About Dalbavancin Dalbavancin is an intravenous antibiotic product candidate under investigation for once-weekly dosing, which we believe may facilitate the treatment of patients with ABSSSI in both the in-patient and out-patient settings, potentially reducing the length of a patient’s hospital stay or avoiding hospital admission altogether, with an impact on the overall cost of care for these patients. About Durata Therapeutics Durata Therapeutics is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics for patients with infectious diseases and acute illnesses. Durata is currently enrolling and dosing patients in two global Phase 3 clinical trials with its lead product candidate, dalbavancin, for the treatment of patients with acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections, or ABSSSI.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV