- A Study to Assess Skin Lesion Measurement Techniques Related to Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections (Dunne, et al). Abstract Number: 36757. Presenting author: Michael Dunne, MD
- The effect of lung surfactant on the in vitro activity of dalbavancin against Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus pneumoniae (Dunne, et al). Abstract Number: 36184. Presenting authors: Michael Dunne, MD and Laura Koeth
Durata Therapeutics Presenting Two Abstracts Concerning Dalbavancin At IDWeek 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.