- A Study to Assess Skin Lesion Measurement Techniques Related to Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections (Dunne, et al). Abstract Number: 36757. Presenting author: Michael Dunne, MD
- The effect of lung surfactant on the in vitro activity of dalbavancin against Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus pneumoniae (Dunne, et al). Abstract Number: 36184. Presenting authors: Michael Dunne, MD and Laura Koeth
Durata Therapeutics Presenting Two Abstracts Concerning Dalbavancin At IDWeek 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.