ROCKVILLE, Md., Oct. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Fortigent, LLC, a leading provider of outsourced wealth management solutions for financial advisors and institutions targeting high-net-worth clients (HNW), today announced its new Investor Billing Solution and End Client Access Portal designed specifically for HNW investors. These two new additions to the Fortigent Access technology platform were designed in close collaboration with HNW advisors and contain features catering specifically to the needs of HNW clients.
The Fortigent HNW Billing Solution allows advisors to:
- Include multiple customized tiered fee schedules, fixed fees, and discounts on client invoices
- Set custom asset class billing rate overrides (Equities, Fixed Income, Alternatives, and Cash)
- Prorate significant flows by setting custom thresholds and individual overrides
- Manage advisor billing workflow through invoice and revenue tracking at the firm level
The new Fortigent HNW End Client Access Portal provides the ability to:
- Aggregate all types of investments – Equities, Fixed Income, Alternatives, Private Equity, and Illiquid Assets – into one unified portfolio
- Present investments to end clients in customizable language and structure (e.g. goals-based hierarchy or traditional asset classes)
- Manage and publish advisor communications across end-client base
Andrew Putterman, CEO and President of Fortigent, LLC, said, "This is the third major enhancement to Fortigent's Access technology platform this year following the release of Fortigent's new proposal system and enhanced advisor portal earlier in 2012. Bringing LPL Financial's resources to bear has allowed Fortigent to significantly accelerate the development of its technology roadmap. We are thrilled to bring new innovations to the market benefiting the HNW space, and to further reinforce our position as a leading partner to the HNW advisor."About Fortigent Fortigent, LLC delivers a fully integrated and customizable business-to-business outsourced wealth management solution to banks, trust companies, MFOs, and independent advisory firms. Services include a broad and open investment platform with particular expertise in alternative investments, a flexible unified managed account program, and consolidated wealth reporting. Fortigent's web-based portal interface allows access to proposal and rebalancing tools, client portfolio reporting and accounting, as well as industry articles, research papers, and other practice management and business development resources. Fortigent was acquired in 2012 by LPL Holdings, Inc., a subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: LPLA). LPL Financial LLC, a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc., is the nation's largest independent broker-dealer (based on total revenues, Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2012). For more information, visit www.fortigent.com . 1-105763
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV