ISTANBUL, October 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Turkcell (NYSE:TKC, ISE: TCELL), the leading communications and technology company in Turkey has developed the most advanced mobile wallet solution in the world, Turkcell Wallet, offering all innovative solutions on a single commerce and payment platform.
- Simple, secure, and fast payment through the mobile:
- E-commerce payments: By simply using a mobile phone number during online shopping with participating websites through cards on Turkcell Wallet.
- Contactless payment: Via NFC-enabled handsets at contactless acceptance points.
- Face to face payments: Very soon, by simply entering mobile phone numbers on a POS device at participating stores to complete payments through cards on Turkcell Wallet.
- Mobile Banking:
- Money Transfers: Enables cash transfer to any person's mobile number 24/7 without requiring a bank account.
- Air-time top-up: To any Turkcell prepaid account within seconds.
- Purchasing Package Options: Easy purchase of voice, SMS, data or bundle packages.
- Utility payments: Very soon, it will be possible to pay Turkcell invoices, utility bills and those of other participating institutions.
- Mobile loyalty program:
- Offers and coupons: The offers tailored to the personal needs and location based services of various shopping and daily offer websites can be viewed and purchased simultaneously.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV