Mattress Firm Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: MFRM) (the “Company”) today announced the pricing of the public offering by certain of its stockholders (the “Selling Stockholders”) of 4,726,682 shares of the Company’s common stock. The shares of common stock will be sold at a public offering price of $29.85 per share. The Selling Stockholders have also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 709,002 shares of common stock on the same terms and conditions. The offering is expected to close on October 10, 2012.
The offering consists entirely of secondary shares to be sold by the Selling Stockholders. The Company is not selling any shares of common stock in the proposed offering.
Barclays Capital Inc., UBS Securities LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers of the offering. William Blair & Company, L.L.C. is acting as a lead manager of the offering. KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. are acting as co-managers of the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to an effective registration statement. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus in the registration statement (as amended) and other documents the Company has filed with the SEC for more complete information about the Company and this offering. You may get these documents for free by visiting the SEC’s web site at: www.sec.gov. The offering may be made only by means of a prospectus, copies of which, when available, may be obtained from:
Barclays Capital Inc.c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions1155 Long Island AvenueEdgewood, NY 11717Email: Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.comPhone: 1 (888) 603-5847
UBS Investment BankAttention: Prospectus Department299 Park Avenue, 25 th FloorNew York, NY 10171Phone: 1 (888) 827-7275
Citigroup Global Markets Inc.Attention: c/o Broadridge FinancialSolutions, 1155 Long Island AvenueEdgewood, NY 11717Phone: 1 (800) 831-9146)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV