Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (NYSE: PAA) today announced a quarterly cash distribution of $0.5425 per unit ($2.17 per unit on an annualized basis) on all of its outstanding limited partner units. The distribution will be payable on November 14, 2012, to holders of record of such units at the close of business on November 2, 2012. This is the first distribution payable following the recently completed two-for-one unit split. Comparative distribution amounts reflected in this press release have been adjusted for the unit split.
The distribution payable in November 2012 represents an increase of 9.0% over the quarterly distribution of $0.4975 per unit ($1.99 per unit on an annualized basis) paid in November 2011 and an increase of approximately 1.9% over the quarterly distribution of $0.5325 per unit ($2.13 per unit on an annualized basis) paid in August 2012. As of this distribution, PAA will have increased its quarterly distribution to limited partners in 32 out of the past 34 quarters and consecutively in each of the past 13 quarters.
Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. is a publicly traded master limited
partnership engaged in the transportation, storage, terminalling and
marketing of crude oil and refined products, as well as in the
processing, transportation, fractionation, storage and marketing of
natural gas liquids. Through its general partner interest and majority
equity ownership position in PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P. (NYSE: PNG),
PAA owns and operates natural gas storage facilities. PAA is
headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV