WebMediaBrands Announces Program For AllFacebook Marketing Conference, December 4-5 In New York City
WebMediaBrands Inc., (Nasdaq:WEBM) today announced that Sabrina Caluori, VP, Social Media and Performance Marketing at HBO, and Jayne Bussman-Wise, Digital Director of the Brooklyn Nets & Barclays Center, will spearhead panel sessions at AllFacebook Marketing Conference (#AllFacebookConf), December 4-5 in New York City.
Caluori will address attendees on how to effectively integrate Facebook into their marketing strategies. Bussman-Wise will explore how professional sports and leagues measure ROI and drive incremental revenue through social media. These presentations serve as unique opportunities to hear from the most forward-thinking minds in digital marketing and branding.
“When it comes to social media success and leveraging Facebook to better connect with customers and improve your ROI, nothing beats the AllFacebook Marketing Conference for bringing together all the latest tools and expertise at a level of detail you won’t find anywhere else,” said WebMediaBrands Director of Content for Events & Conferences, Stewart Quealy.
This year's conference has been designed to provide attendees with case studies, innovative panels, and thoughtful discussions on how to reach your target audience, improve your branding, and make use of Facebook’s latest tools and apps. Additional keynote speakers include executives from ESPN, TV Guide Magazine, Rosetta Stone, ARAMARK Parks & Destinations, Gap, UNICEF, MLS, and the NHL.Featured panel sessions include:
- Cultivating Better Conversations on Facebook
- Integrating Facebook into your Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Failures and How to Avoid Them
- How Social Is Changing the Search Game
- Outengaging Competitors 3x Your Size
- How Professional Sports are Monetizing through Facebook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts