In September 2012, Gas Operations began relocating staff to 6121 Bollinger Canyon Road. Moves will continue in waves through mid-2013.
ABOUT PG&EPacific Gas and Electric Company, a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG), is one of the largest combined natural gas and electric utilities in the United States. Based in San Francisco, with 20,000 employees, the company delivers some of the nation's cleanest energy to 15 million people in Northern and Central California. For more information, visit http://www.pge.com/about/newsroom/ and www.pgecurrents.com.
ABOUT BISHOP RANCHBishop Ranch ( www.bishopranch.com), developed by Sunset Development Company, is located on 585 acres adjacent to 1-680 in the San Ramon Valley in Contra Costa County. Recognized by the prestigious Urban Land Institute for excellence in design and development, Bishop Ranch includes more than 10 million square feet of office space in 14 complexes. It is home to more than 550 companies and their respective 30,000 employees. The business community includes corporate office space to more than 35 Fortune 500 companies, as well as dining, shopping and hotel accommodations.
SOURCE Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV