October 3, 2012 – Dendreon Corporation (NASDAQ:DNDN) today announced the company will be presenting at the MD Becker Partners’ 3rd Annual Cancer Immunotherapy: A Long-Awaited Reality conference taking place from 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. EDT on October 4, 2012, at the New York Academy of Medicine in New York.
Mark W. Frohlich, MD, executive vice president of research and development and chief medical officer at Dendreon, will provide an overview of PROVENGE ® (sipuleucel-T), the first FDA-approved autologous cellular immunotherapy for cancer. The presentation is expected to begin at 3:00 p.m. EDT.
A live and archived webcast of the company's presentation at the conference, hosted by MD Becker Partners LLC, will be available at www.regonline.com/mdb2012.
Dr. Frohlich will also participate in two panel sessions:
- “Where Does Immunotherapy Fit into the Prostate Cancer Landscape?” - 9:00 a.m. EDT
- “Cancer Vaccines - Past, Present and Future” - 11:00 a.m. EDT
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV