October 3, 2012
– Dendreon Corporation (NASDAQ:DNDN) today announced the company will be presenting at the MD Becker Partners’ 3rd Annual Cancer Immunotherapy: A Long-Awaited Reality conference taking place from 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. EDT on October 4, 2012, at the New York Academy of Medicine in New York.
Mark W. Frohlich, MD, executive vice president of research and development and chief medical officer at Dendreon, will provide an overview of PROVENGE
® (sipuleucel-T), the first FDA-approved autologous cellular immunotherapy for cancer. The presentation is expected to begin at 3:00 p.m. EDT.
A live and archived webcast of the company's presentation at the conference, hosted by MD Becker Partners LLC, will be available at
Dr. Frohlich will also participate in two panel sessions:
About the 3rd Annual Cancer Immunotherapy: A Long-Awaited Reality Conference
- “Where Does Immunotherapy Fit into the Prostate Cancer Landscape?” - 9:00 a.m. EDT
- “Cancer Vaccines - Past, Present and Future” - 11:00 a.m. EDT
"Cancer Immunotherapy: A Long Awaited Reality" is a unique, single-day conference event that unites founding visionary researchers, clinicians, business leaders, key investors, and other stakeholders to engage in discussions, exchange information, highlight opportunities, and showcase leading companies in the field of cancer immunotherapy.
Dendreon Corporation is a biotechnology company whose mission is to target cancer and transform lives through the discovery, development, commercialization and manufacturing of novel therapeutics. The Company applies its expertise in antigen identification, engineering and cell processing to produce active cellular immunotherapy (ACI) product candidates designed to stimulate an immune response in a variety of tumor types. Dendreon's first product, PROVENGE
(sipuleucel-T), was approved by the FDA in April 2010. Dendreon is exploring the application of additional ACI product candidates and small molecules for the potential treatment of a variety of cancers. The Company is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, and is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol DNDN. For more information about the Company and its programs, visit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts