LAS VEGAS, Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT), a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and systems technology, will debut its latest innovative casino gaming products featuring the AMD Radeon™ E6760 embedded graphics processing unit (GPU) at the Global Gaming Expo (G2E) in Las Vegas.
"By partnering with AMD, IGT is able to use the most advanced graphics processors that allow us to develop the cutting-edge casino games on our Center Stage™ and other game platforms," said Jim Vasquez, IGT vice president of Engineering. "For our players, this means an enhanced level of entertainment that ranges from interactive touchscreens to multimedia displays on some of our newest games this year."
IGT has incorporated several AMD products in its new casino slot games including the AMD Radeon™ E6760 GPU. The AMD graphics platforms allow IGT game developers to design integrated displays with HD video and 3D effects while also delivering the high-speed performance needed for compelling game functionality. At G2E, attendees will see how these exceptional graphics will translate into new gaming experiences.
"AMD is proud to provide IGT with the tools needed to develop cutting-edge games as well as the advanced graphics technology that ensures players have the most immersive and exciting casino experience possible," said Arun Iyengar, corporate vice president and general manager, AMD Embedded Solutions. "With the latest AMD Radeon™ E6760 GPU, IGT will deliver unparalleled high-definition displays and a level of interactivity that will not only draw players in, but deliver the extraordinary, virtual Vegas action they desire."For more information on IGT at G2E 2012 please visit igt.com/G2E, visit us on Facebook, facebook.com/IGT, or follow us on Twitter, twitter.com/IGTnews. IGT Resources:
- Like us on Facebook
- Like DoubleDown Casino on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT's YouTube Channel
- Play DoubleDown Casino games
- Check out our other games and systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV