Bahrain To Host Fourth Race Of The 2013 Formula One Grand Prix Season
MANAMA, Bahrain, Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The International Automobile Federation (FIA) announced Bahrain will host the fourth round of the 2013 Formula One Grand Prix on April 21, 2013.
After a successful race in 2012, the FIA secured Bahrain as a stop on the 2013 tour amongst nearly two-dozen nations including, the United States, Canada, Germany and Great Britain.
The Formula One Grand Prix Championship is the highest class of single-person auto racing championship consisting of a multi-stop international event circuit.
SOURCE Kingdom of Bahrain
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV