The boutique hotel is located in the heart of the revitalized College Point neighborhood of Flushing, Queens, New York, less than ten minutes from LaGuardia Airport for early morning flights. Hotel de Point is steps away from shops, restaurants and nightlife. For travelers who want Manhattan style without the price tag, this property boasts high design, state-of-the-art green features, and 114 elegant guestrooms with market-driven opening rates from an affordable $139 per night.
Ascend Hotel Collection is a network of more than 75 upscale independent hotels, each with a singular personality reflecting its locale. As part of this eclectic network, the property maintains its independent brand identity. At the same time, it gains access to the global sales and marketing channels of one of the world's largest hospitality companies. Ascend Hotel Collection boasts a total reservation contribution rate from Choice Hotels of more than 58 percent, the highest among the Choice family of brands. Being a member of the Choice Hotels family, Hotel de Point enjoys visibility before a network of more than 15 million Choice Privileges rewards members worldwide. It also acquires a presence on ChoiceHotels.com, one of the industry's most visited websites.
Hotel de Point is managed by Real Hospitality Group, based in Ocean City, Md., and owned by Queens-based Point 128 LLC, with award-winning architect Raymond Chan as the project's managing partner."Raymond has designed high-concept hotels and restaurants in gateway cities around the globe," explains Peter Reyes, the lodging's general manager. "With Hotel de Point, he wanted to turn his ideas into his own place. "Ascend Hotel Collection intrigued us because it has this same goal," Reyes continues. "It's a simple, straightforward program. We gain the sales and marketing support of a global hospitality company, while still staying true to the owners' original vision."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV