VAN BUREN TOWNSHIP, Mich., Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Visteon Corporation (NYSE: VC) today announced that Martin E. Welch III has stepped down as executive vice president and chief financial officer. Michael J. Widgren, who has been vice president, corporate controller and chief accounting officer since May 2007, will serve as chief financial officer on an interim basis until a permanent replacement is named.
"We appreciate Marty's contributions during an important period in Visteon's transformation and wish him the best in his future endeavors," said Timothy D. Leuliette, Visteon president and chief executive officer.
Widgren joined Visteon in 2005 as assistant controller. He previously served as chief accounting officer for Federal-Mogul Corp., where he held several financial management positions during his seven-year tenure. Before that, he worked at Coopers & Lybrand, LLP.Visteon is a leading global automotive supplier that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative climate, electronics and interior products for vehicle manufacturers. With corporate offices in Van Buren Township, Mich. (U.S.); Shanghai, China; and Chelmsford, UK; the company has facilities in 28 countries and employs approximately 22,000 people. Learn more at www.visteon.com. SOURCE Visteon Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV