The Cakebread Ranch Announces Fly Fishing Special For The Fall Catch
STAR VALLEY, Wyo., Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Cakebread Ranch, western Wyoming's premier private access fly fishing ranch has announced a unique excursion for the Autumn fishing season. The specially priced tour includes a full-day guided trip for two, a gourmet lunch prepared on site, all the necessary equipment as well as a shuttle from nearby Jackson Hole or from guests' lodging in or around the Jackson Hole area.
- The special excursion price is $400 for a group of two
- Private access to some of Wyoming's largest Brown Trout
"Fall is a special time of year in Western Wyoming," says Head Guide Will Hobbs. "The mountains are lit up by the crimson red maples, the elk are bugling echoes through the crisp mornings and the fishing is as good as it gets!"
In fact, the fall season is the best time of year for fly fishing on the Salt River. Autumn creates urgency for the river's cutthroat and brown trout, which become more active than at any other time of the year. Over the past few years, the stream banks and feeder creeks around the ranch have been restored to increase trout habitat, and today the waters are home to an astounding abundance of fish. Anglers visiting the Yellowstone and Jackson area can take advantage of a unique fly-fishing experience away from crowds and enjoy much cooler weather than in the summer.
"The Cakebread Ranch is truly a special fly fishing experience because of the privacy it affords," notes Steve Cakebread. "Here you have a pristine three-and-a-half miles of river to stalk trout with no other human being in sight. My wife Jill and I welcome you to our Ranch and welcome you to great Fall Fishing!"While on the ranch, guests are also encouraged to check out the new Fly Shop, which opened its doors in the past few weeks. The Fly Shop carries everything from assorted flies, fly boxes, floatants, slip shots, tippets, and leaders to Simms and Orvis fly-fishing outerwear. Visitors arriving for a day of fly fishing may purchase a daily Wyoming fishing license before heading out. To make a reservation or for any questions we welcome you to phone the ranch's head guide Will Hobbs at: (307) 200-1611 or visit http://www.thecakebreadranch.com/ About The Cakebread Ranch
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV