Duff & Phelps Corporation (NYSE: DUF), a leading independent financial advisory and investment banking firm, today announced that it will issue a press release reporting its results for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 after market hours on Thursday, October 25, 2012. A conference call for investors and analysts will begin at 5:00 p.m. EDT and will include prepared remarks by Noah Gottdiener, chairman and chief executive officer, and Patrick Puzzuoli, chief financial officer.
The call can be accessed in the following ways:
- By telephone: For participants who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the telephone dial-in number in the United States is +1-866-277-1182. The telephone dial-in number for participants outside the United States is +1-617-597-5359
- A live webcast and replay will be available on the Duff & Phelps website: http://ir.duffandphelps.com
About Duff & Phelps
As a leading global financial advisory and investment banking firm, Duff
& Phelps balances analytical skills, deep market insight and
independence to help clients make sound decisions. The firm provides
expertise in the areas of valuation, transactions, financial
restructuring, alternative assets, disputes and taxation, with more than
1,000 employees serving clients from offices in North America, Europe
and Asia. Investment banking services in the United States are provided
by Duff & Phelps Securities, LLC; Pagemill Partners; and GCP Securities,
LLC. Member FINRA/SIPC. M&A advisory services in the United Kingdom and
Germany are provided by Duff & Phelps Securities Ltd. Duff & Phelps
Securities Ltd. is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services
Authority. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV