4. Venus Williams
Tennis star Venus Williams signed on as a spokeswoman for Jamba Juice (JMBA) in May 2011 to promote the brand and become a franchise owner of the smoothie company.
She currently has three stores open in the D.C.-Maryland market and plans to open two more."My goal is to help inspire our nation's youth to become more active and to make better dietary choices. As a recognized healthy, active lifestyle brand that offers simple menu solutions for eating right while engaging in healthy activities, Jamba Juice is a perfect fit to help me in that endeavor," Williams said last year. In her role as the company's spokeswoman, Williams represents the brand in key advertising and marketing campaigns and through personal appearances, and digital and social media activities, Jamba Juice says. Last month, Jamba Juice partnered with ESPN commentator and former NBA star LaPhonso Ellis. Through his franchise company, Blended Blessings, he owns two Jamba Juice locations in Indiana. Ellis plans to open four additional Jamba Juice stores in and around Indianapolis over the next four years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV