Comfortable and Cost-Effective
"Our new prototype provides the potential for substantial building and operational savings," Varner explains. "The smart new look and efficient use of space were carefully designed to yield a return on investment."
The open floor plan, for example, not only radiates a cheery, modern look; it also contributes to substantial construction and operational savings. The combined lobby and breakfast room create a more appealing and functional space for guests yet in an overall smaller footprint. Easily updated accent walls and accessories make it simple and inexpensive to stay in style, with an underlying base design that's neutral and timeless. Guestrooms are designed to complement the public space with a footprint that's "just right" for today's midscale guest expectations.
Refreshed and NewAs the name implies, the intent behind the Designed to Dream concept is to ensure a restful guest experience. These properties boast a clean, contemporary look with warm, natural finishes; soft lighting; and nature-oriented black and white artwork. Open public spaces, such as the lobby, are furnished with contemporary chairs and couches that invite guests to work, socialize or just relax. Off the lobby, a sunny breakfast room offers a spacious seating area. Guestrooms echo the emphasis on serenity and style from the furnishings to the bedding. Convenient in-room amenities include Sleep Inn signature showers, large work space, and high definition flat-panel televisions. The overall experience is tied together with Sleep Inn Designed to Dream accent walls, punctuated with a larger-than-life graphic image on the lobby accent wall. The following hotels are among the newly constructed Designed to Dream Sleep Inn properties that opened this summer.
- Sleep Inn & Suites, Austin, Tex. – This 55-room Sleep Inn & Suites hotel opened its doors in June. Located just off Interstate 35 North, 12 miles from downtown, guests are close to Austin Convention Center, University of Texas, AustinChildren's Museum and major corporations including Dell, Samsung, IBM and Hewlett Packard.
- Sleep Inn, Miles City, Mont. – For travelers who want to experience Montana's rich history and scenic landscapes, this 90-room Sleep Inn & Suites hotel is within six miles of popular attractions such as Pirogue State Park, Yellowstone River, Range Riders Museum and Custer Art & Heritage Center. Also nearby are shops, restaurants and other recreational areas and cultural attractions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV