NEW YORK, Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MDC Partners Inc. will present at the Deutsche Bank 20 th Annual Leveraged Finance Conference at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, Arizona, on Thursday, October 11, 2012. David Doft, Chief Financial Officer, and Michael Sabatino, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, will present at 1:30 PM, Mountain Standard Time (MST). A live, audio webcast of the presentation will be available to the public at www.mdc-partners.com. The webcast will also be available for ninety days following the presentation.
About MDC Partners Inc.
MDC Partners is one of the world's largest Business Transformation Organizations that utilizes technology, marketing communications, data analytics, insights and strategic consulting solutions to drive meaningful returns on Marketing and Communications Investments for multinational clients in the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean.
MDC Partners' durable competitive advantage is to Empower the Most Talented Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders to Drive Business Success to new levels of Achievement, for both our Clients and our Shareholders, reinforcing MDC Partners' reputation as "The Place Where Great Talent Lives."MDC Partners' Class A shares are publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol "MDCA" and on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "MDZ.A". CONTACT: David DoftChief Financial Officer646-429-1818 firstname.lastname@example.org (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120221/NY57031LOGO ) SOURCE MDC Partners Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV