HMS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: HMSY) announced it will host a teleconference on Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 5:15 p.m. ET to discuss its revised guidance for 2012, preliminary revenue guidance for 2013 and the contract award from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to perform the Coordination of Benefits and Medicare Secondary Payer Business Program Operations. These items are discussed in the Current Report on Form 8-K that the Company filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on October 3, 2012. Supplemental financial information including the Form 8-K and presentation will be available at http://investor.hms.com/events.cfm.
Individuals can access the webcast at http://investor.hms.com/events.cfm or listen to the call at (877) 303-7208. International participants can listen to the call at (224) 357-2389.
The webcast will be archived on the website at http://investor.hms.com/events.cfm. Individuals can listen to the replay at (855) 859-2056. International participants can listen to the replay at (404) 537-3406. The conference ID is 37730119. The replay will be available at 8:00 p.m. ET on October 3 through 11:59 p.m. ET on October 11, 2012.
About HMS Holdings Corp.HMS Holdings Corp., through its subsidiaries, is the nation's leader in coordination of benefits and program integrity services for healthcare payers. HMS's clients include health and human services programs in more than 40 states; commercial programs, including commercial plans, employers, and over 135 Medicaid managed care plans; the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS); and Veterans Administration facilities. As a result of the company's services, clients recovered over $2.5 billion in 2011, and saved nearly $7 billion through the prevention of erroneous payments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV