QEP Resources, Inc. (NYSE: QEP) today announced that it will host a teleconference and webcast to discuss third quarter 2012 results beginning at 11:00 a.m. EDT (9:00 a.m. MDT) on Wednesday, October 31, 2012. QEP will issue a combined third quarter 2012 financial and operations press release Tuesday, October 30, 2012 after the market closes.
The conference call can be heard live through a link on the QEP Resources website, www.qepres.com. In addition, you may participate in the conference call by dialing (877) 257-5561 domestically or (706) 902-0993 internationally and then entering the conference ID # 37424430. Attendees should log in to the webcast or dial in approximately 15 minutes prior to the call’s start time. A replay of the conference call will be available on the website and a telephone audio replay will be available from October 31, 2012 to November 30, 2012, by calling (855) 859-2056 domestically or (404) 537-3406 internationally and then entering conference ID # 37424430.
About QEP Resources, Inc.
QEP Resources, Inc. (NYSE: QEP) is a leading independent natural gas and crude oil exploration and production company focused in two major regions: the Northern Region (primarily the Rockies and the Williston Basin) and the Southern Region (primarily Oklahoma, Louisiana, and the Texas Panhandle) of the United States. QEP Resources also gathers, compresses, treats, processes and stores natural gas.For more information, visit QEP Resources' website at: www.qepres.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV