Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP) (the “Partnership") today announced that it plans to offer 10,000,000
common units representing limited partner interests in a registered offering. The underwriters are also expected to be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,500,000 additional common units.
Barclays, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank Securities, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital Markets, UBS Investment Bank and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint book-running managers for the common unit offering. The Partnership expects to use the net proceeds from the offering, together with amounts to be contributed by its general partner to maintain its 2% general partner interest, to repay borrowings outstanding under the Partnership’s credit facility, but the Partnership may use some or all of the proceeds for other general partnership purposes, which may include acquiring additional equity interests in Boardwalk Acquisition Company, LLC, a joint venture between the Partnership and Boardwalk Pipelines Holding Corp.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The offer is being made only through the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus, which is part of a registration statement that became effective on April 29, 2010. A copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to this offering, when available, may be obtained from:
About Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP) is a midstream master limited partnership that provides transportation, storage, gathering and processing of natural gas and liquids for its customers. Boardwalk and its affiliates operate approximately 14,540 miles of pipelines and underground storage caverns with an aggregate working gas capacity of approximately 197 billion cubic feet (Bcf) and liquids capacity of approximately 20 million barrels. Boardwalk is a subsidiary of Loews Corporation (NYSE: L), which holds 58% of Boardwalk's equity, excluding incentive distribution rights.
- Barclays, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717. By telephone at (888) 603-5847 or by email at email@example.com;
- Citigroup, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717. By telephone at (800) 831-9146 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Deutsche Bank Securities, Attn: Prospectus Group, 60 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005-2836. By telephone at (800) 503-4611 or by email at prospectus.CPDG@db.com;
- J.P. Morgan, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717. By telephone at (866) 803-9204;
- Morgan Stanley, Attn: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2 nd Floor, New York, NY 10014. By telephone at (866) 718-1649 or by email at email@example.com;
- RBC Capital Markets, Attn: Equity Syndicate, Three World Financial Center, 200 Vesey Street, 8 th Floor, New York, NY 10281. By telephone at (877) 822-4089;
- UBS Investment Bank, Attn: Prospectus Department, 299 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10171. By telephone at (888) 827-7275; or
- Wells Fargo Securities, Attn: Equity Syndicate Dept., 375 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10152. By telephone at (800) 326-5897 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This press release contains forward-looking statements relating to expectations, plans or prospects for Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP and its subsidiaries. These statements are based upon the current expectations and beliefs of management and are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include market conditions and other factors beyond the Partnership’s control and the risk factors and other cautionary statements discussed in Boardwalk’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.