Griffon Corporation (NYSE:GFF) today announced that it will present at Deutsche Bank’s 20 th Annual Leveraged Finance Conference to be held at The Phoenician Hotel in Scottsdale, AZ at 8:50 a.m. local time on Wednesday, October 10 th. A copy of Griffon’s latest investor presentation, which will be used at the conference, will be available at the time of the conference in the investor relations section of Griffon’s website ( www.griffoncorp.com).
About Griffon Corporation
Griffon Corporation (the “Company” or “Griffon”), is a diversified management and holding company that conducts business through wholly-owned subsidiaries. Griffon oversees the operations of its subsidiaries, allocates resources among them and manages their capital structures. Griffon provides direction and assistance to its subsidiaries in connection with acquisition and growth opportunities as well as in connection with divestitures. Griffon also seeks out, evaluates and, when appropriate, will acquire additional businesses that offer potentially attractive returns on capital to further diversify itself.
Griffon currently conducts its operations through Ames True Temper (“ATT”), Clopay Building Products (“CBP”), Telephonics Corporation (“Telephonics”) and Clopay Plastic Products Company (“Plastics”). ATT and CBP comprise the Home & Building Products operating segment.
- Home & Building Products is a leading manufacturer and marketer of residential, commercial and industrial garage doors to professional installing dealers and major home center retail chains, as well as a global provider of non-powered landscaping products that make work easier for homeowners and professionals.
- Telephonics designs, develops and manufactures high-technology, integrated information, communication and sensor system solutions for use in military and commercial markets worldwide.
- Plastics is an international leader in the development and production of embossed, laminated and printed specialty plastic films used in a variety of hygienic, health-care and industrial applications.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts