K12 Inc. (NYSE: LRN) announced today it plans to host a conference call to discuss first quarter and full year 2013 guidance at 8:30 a.m. eastern time (ET) on Wednesday, October 17, 2012.
A live webcast of the call will be available at www.k12.com through the investor relations link. To participate in the live call, investors and analysts should dial (866) 203-2528 (domestic) or (617) 213-8847 at 8:20 a.m. (ET). The participant pass code is 88991752.
A replay of the call will be available starting on October 17, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. ET through November 17, 2012 11:59 p.m. ET, at (888) 286-8010 (domestic) or (617) 801-6888 (international) pass code 63324917. The replay will also be archived at www.k12.com in the investor relations section for 60 days.
About K12 Inc.K12 Inc. (NYSE: LRN), a technology-based education company, is the nation's largest provider of proprietary curriculum and online education programs for students in kindergarten through high school. Using 21st century tools to prepare 21st century students, K12 provides a new choice for students to learn in a flexible and innovative way, at an individualized pace. K12 provides curriculums and academic services to public and private online schools and districts, traditional classrooms, blended school programs and directly to families. K12 is accredited through AdvancED, the world's largest education community. Additional information on K12 can be found at www.K12.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV