Dialogic Inc. (NASDAQ: DLGC) today announced that it has been formally notified by the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications Department that the company has regained compliance with the NASDAQ Bid Price Rule, as a result of the closing bid price of its common stock having been at or above the minimum requirement of $1.00 per share for at least ten consecutive trading days. As a result, shares of Dialogic will continue to trade on the NASDAQ Global Market and the matter related to the Bid Price Rule is now closed.
Dialogic (NASDAQ: DLGC) is a leading provider of products and technologies that enable operators to provide – and subscribers to enjoy - an enhanced mobile experience. Whether our products are used in mobile value-added service solutions or to transform, connect and optimize communications services, Dialogic understands that mobile experience matters. Our technology touches over two billion mobile subscribers a day and our network solutions carry more than 15 billion minutes of traffic per month.
For more information on Dialogic and the communications solutions built on Dialogic ® technology, visit www.dialogic.com and www.dialogic.com/showcase. Dialogic is a registered trademark of Dialogic Inc. or one of its affiliates. (DLGC-IR)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV