Access Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE:ACMP) has scheduled its 2012 third quarter financial results to be released after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday, November 6, 2012. The Partnership has also scheduled a conference call hosted by its management team to discuss the results for Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. EST.
The telephone number to access the conference call is 913-312-0648 or toll-free 888-211-9963. The passcode for the call is 9435747. We encourage those who would like to participate in the call to dial the access number between 8:50 and 9:00 a.m. EST.
For those unable to participate in the conference call, a replay will be available for audio playback from 12:00 p.m. EST on November 7, 2012 through 12:00 p.m. EST on November 21, 2012. The number to access the conference call replay is 719-457-0820 or toll-free 888-203-1112. The passcode for the replay is 9435747. The conference call will also be webcast live on the Internet and can be accessed by going to the Access Midstream Partners website at www.accessmidstream.com in the “Events” subsection of the “Investors” section of the website. An archive of the conference call webcast will also be available on the website.
Access Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE:ACMP) is the industry’s
largest gathering and processing master limited partnership as measured
by throughput volume and owns, operates, develops and acquires natural
gas gathering systems and other midstream energy assets. Headquartered
in Oklahoma City, the Partnership's operations are focused on the
Barnett Shale, Haynesville Shale, Marcellus Shale and Mid-Continent
regions of the U.S. The Partnership’s common units are listed on the New
York Stock Exchange under the symbol ACMP. Further information is
where the Partnership routinely posts announcements, updates, events,
investor information and presentations and all recent press releases.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV