DERIDDER, La., Oct. 3, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMERISAFE, Inc. (Nasdaq:AMSF), a specialty provider of high hazard workers' compensation insurance, announced today that it will release its 2012 third quarter financial results on Thursday, November 1, 2012 after the market closes. In conjunction with the release, the Company has scheduled a conference call which will be broadcast live over the Internet on Friday, November 2, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern time.
|What:||AMERISAFE Third Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call|
|When:||Friday, November 2, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern time / 9:30 a.m. Central time|
|How:||Live via phone – By dialing 720-545-0027, or live over the Internet – by logging onto the web at the address below|
|Where:||http://www.amerisafe.com, on the "Investor Home" page of the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's website|
For those who cannot listen to the live call, a telephonic replay will be available through November 9, 2012 and may be accessed by calling 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406 and using the pass code 38108465#. An archive of the webcast will be available after the call for a period of 60 days in the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's website.
About AMERISAFEAMERISAFE, Inc. is a specialty provider of workers' compensation insurance focused on small to mid-sized employers engaged in hazardous industries, principally construction, trucking and agriculture. AMERISAFE actively markets workers' compensation insurance in 35 states and the District of Columbia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV