Hot Topic, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
Hot Topic, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select Market: HOTT) announced today that on October 2, 2012, its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share payable on October 29, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on October 15, 2012.
About Hot Topic, Inc.
Hot Topic, Inc. is a mall- and web-based specialty retailer operating
the Hot Topic and Torrid concepts. Hot Topic offers music/pop
culture-licensed and music/pop culture-influenced apparel, accessories,
music and gift items for young men and women. Torrid offers on-trend
fashion apparel, lingerie and accessories inspired by and designed to
fit the young, voluptuous woman who wears size 12 and up. As
of September 29, 2012, the company operated 620 Hot Topic stores in all
50 states, Puerto Rico and Canada, 181 Torrid stores, and Internet
stores at HotTopic.com and Torrid.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV