Ryanair (RYAAY) operates a low-cost, scheduled-passenger airline serving short-haul, point-to-point routes between Ireland, the United Kingdom, Continental Europe and Morocco. This stock is trading up 1.7% at $33.44 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 323,000Average Volume: 242,298 Volume % Change: 123% >>5 Rocket Stocks to Buy Ahead of Earnings Season From a technical perspective, RYAAY is ripping higher here with above-average volume, and it's now pushing into breakout territory with the stock moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $33.11. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in RYAAY as long as it's trending above its 200-day at $31.90, and then once it sustains a move or close above $33.11 with volume that's near or above 242,298 shares. If RYAAY can sustains that trend, then this stock will have an excellent chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $35.78 to $37.12. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV