Novadaq Technologies (NVDQ) develops and markets medical imaging and treatment systems for use in the operating room. This stock is trading up 8.8% at $11.39 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 170,000Average Volume: 101,255 Volume % Change: 215% >>5 Rocket Stocks to Buy Ahead of Earnings Season From a technical perspective, NVDQ is skyrocketing here off some near-term support at $10.50 with above-average volume. This move today is capping off a run for NVDQ over the last three months from $5.27 to its intraday high of $10.70. This move has also now pushed NVDQ into extremely overbought territory, since its relative strength index is now 89. Overbought can always get mover overbought, so traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in NVDQ as long as its trending above today's low of $10.42 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above its three-month average action of 101,255 shares as bullish. If we continue to see NVDQ maintain that trend, then look for the stock to trade well north of $12 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV