Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Rackspace Hosting (NYSE:RAX) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $67.74, above its previous 52-week high of $67.50 with 690,457 shares traded as of 1:25 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.8 million shares over the past 30 days. Rackspace Hosting has a market cap of $8.96 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 56.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Rackspace Hosting, Inc. provides cloud computing services, managing Web-based IT systems for small and medium-sized businesses, and large enterprises worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 100.1, above the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio of 98.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
Latest Headlines about RAX
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV