InCharge Showcases Bankruptcy Courses At ABI Conferences In Midwest
Nonprofit organization will exhibit at annual consumer bankruptcy conferences in early October 2012
ORLANDO, Fla., Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- InCharge® Debt Solutions ("InCharge"), a nonprofit credit counseling agency, will be on hand to showcase its bankruptcy courses at two midwestern events sponsored by the American Bankruptcy Institute. InCharge will participate in both the 32nd Annual Midwestern Bankruptcy Institute & Consumer Forum in Kansas City, Missouri, set for October 5, 2012, and the 5th Annual Chicago Consumer Bankruptcy Conference at The Gleacher Center at The University of Chicago Booth School of Business to be held on October 8, 2012.
InCharge will be showcasing its Pre-Filing Credit Counseling, and Pre-Discharge Debtor Education courses on both occasions. The courses can be found online at www.PersonalFinanceEducation.com. InCharge, with its affiliate InCharge Education Foundation, has helped clients complete over 1 million bankruptcy courses.Educational sessions will be devoted to the consumer bankruptcy professional and will focus on issues affecting debtors and creditors in consumer cases . Several bankruptcy judges will speak along with nationally known academics, attorneys, and U.S. Trustees. In attendance will be representatives from organizations like InCharge Debt Solutions that offer vital services to those consumers needing bankruptcy courses and counseling. " Illinois ranks in the top ten states for Chapter 7 filings, and is still showing an increase in consumer bankruptcies at 5.51 filings per 1,000 people," said Beth Mason, InCharge's Director of Outreach Programs for Bankruptcy Services. "Midwestern states like Missouri, Indiana and Michigan are also experiencing high bankruptcy volumes, which makes these ABI conferences an ideal place for InCharge to showcase our courses to the top bankruptcy trustees and attorneys. " InCharge Debt Solutions provides bankruptcy counseling, credit counseling, and housing counseling services to consumers and service members in need of financial literacy education, money management guidance, and help finding the right debt solution for their specific situation. For more information, contact InCharge Debt Solutions:
- For bankruptcy services, call 866-729-0049.
- For credit counseling, call 877-486-4924.
- For housing counseling services, call 877-251-1882.
- For servicemembers, call 877-258-9549.
- Or visit us online at www.InCharge.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV