Newman Ferrara LLP is conducting an investigation on behalf of shareholders of Audience, Inc. (“Audience”) (Nasdaq: ADNC) into potential violations of federal securities laws and breaches of fiduciary duty by Audience and certain of its executive officers and directors.
Newman Ferrara’s investigation focuses on whether Audience issued false and/or misleading statements, and failed to disclose material facts, related to its business prospects and financial condition including, among other things, the likelihood that Audience’s earSmart voice and audio processor technology would be licensed to Apple, Inc. for use in its iPhone 5.
On September 6, 2012, when Audience first announced that it was now unlikely that its client Apple, Inc. would use Audience’s processor IP technology in its iPhone 5, Audience common stock plummeted 63% in value down to $6.90 per share.
Investors who purchased shares of Audience stock between its Initial Public Offering on May 10, 2012 and September 6, 2012 are encouraged to contact Newman Ferrara attorney Roy Shimon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 619-5400 to discuss this investigation and their rights as Audience shareholders.Whistleblowers: Persons with knowledge that may aid in the investigation of this matter are encouraged to contact the firm. Under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Bill, whistleblowers are protected from employer retaliation and may be entitled to as much as 30 percent of the recovery if the information provided leads to a successful action. Newman Ferrara maintains a multifaceted practice based in New York City with attorneys specializing in complex commercial and multi-party litigation, securities fraud and shareholder litigation, consumer protection, civil rights, and real estate. For more information, please visit the firm website at www.nfllp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV