Entertainment Properties Trust (NYSE:EPR) announced today that the Company will release its third quarter 2012 financial results after the market close on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at approximately 4 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. Management will host a conference call to discuss the Company's financial results at 5 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
The conference call and accompanying slide presentation will be webcast and can be accessed via the Entertainment Properties Trust website at www.eprkc.com. The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson Reuters Network. A replay of the webcast and the accompanying slide presentation will be available after the conference call on the Company’s website.
To access the call, audio only, dial 866-713-8563 and when prompted, provide the passcode # 54054400. You may listen to a replay of the conference call by dialing 888-286-8010, access code # 22850868.
About Entertainment Properties TrustEntertainment Properties Trust is a specialty real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests in properties in select market segments which require unique industry knowledge, while offering the potential for stable and attractive returns. Our total investments exceed $3 billion and our primary investment segments are Entertainment, Education and Recreation. We adhere to rigorous underwriting and investing criteria centered on key industry and property level cash flow standards. We believe our focused niche approach provides a competitive advantage, and the potential for higher growth and better yields. Further information is available at www.eprkc.com or from Brian Moriarty at 888-EPR-REIT.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV