Disney Consumer Products (DCP) has captured the grace and poise of Cinderella in a new collection of products for children and adults that are inspired by the 1950 Disney animated classic film and are available in time for the release of Cinderella Diamond Edition on Blu-ray™.
Cinderella Diamond Edition became available on Blu-ray for the first time on Oct. 2. The timeless story has been enhanced with pristine digital picture and high-definition sound for a true fairy tale experience.
“This assortment of Cinderella-themed products will provide Disney fans of all ages the opportunity to bring the magic of Cinderella to their everyday lives,” said Chris Connolly, senior vice president of licensing for Disney Princess at Disney Consumer Products. “Through collaborations with well-known industry leaders, we’ve brought together a collection of unique, beautiful and fun products that reflect Cinderella’s individuality and courage coupled with her classic, enchanting style.”
Many of the Cinderella-themed products have been honored on multiple of the industry’s top holiday toy lists such as Tollytot’s My Magical Wand Cinderella on Toy Insider’s Hot 20 Toys List, Jakks Pacific’s Disney Princess & Me Diamond Edition Cinderella Doll on Toys “R” Us®’ 2012 Holiday Hot Toy List and Cinderella Enchanted Carriage Vanity by CDI Toys™ on Kmart’s® Fab 15 Toy List.The collection of products includes toys, fashions, home décor and collectibles and is available now at mass, department and specialty retailers nationwide and at Disney Store locations and DisneyStore.com. CINDERELLA PRODUCT ASSORTMENT For the Little Princess
- Girls can celebrate the magic of Cinderella firsthand by transforming into their favorite Disney Princess with CDI’s Light Up Cinderella dress ($34.99). The stunning blue dress features silver trim and motion-activated magical lights that illuminate the dress, creating an enchanting effect as your little girl dances and twirls. The product is available nationwide for ages three and up.
- Disney Store’s Cinderella Costume Collection for girls has arrived just in time for the ball and includes a Cinderella costume ($44.50), Light-Up Cinderella shoes ($16.50), Cinderella tiara ($10.50) and a Light-Up Cinderella wand ($10.50). It is available now at Disney Store and disneystore.com.
- Stride Rite is inviting your little princess to the ball in The Stride Rite for Disney Princess collection ($42.00 to $46.00). All three silhouettes capture the essence of the beloved Disney princess through silver and blue tones, sparkle and an adornment of jewels. The collection is available in stores and online at striderite.com/disneyprincess in sizes eight and a half to 12.
- Girls can become a fairy godmother in this fantastical film scene with Mattel’s Swirling Lights Cinderella doll ($29.99). By simply pressing on Cinderella’s necklace, the princess’s beautiful blue dress will begin to dazzle with twinkling lights while magical music simultaneously plays. It is available nationwide for ages three and up.
- Wave your magic wand and Cinderella’s story comes to life in lights with Tollytot’s My Magical Wand Cinderella ($49.99). Listen to the sweet Disney Princess doll as she tells her tale, and watch as images from the story magically light up on her gorgeous skirt. The product is available now at Target, Walmart and Toys “R” Us.
- Your little princess can fall asleep to sweet dreams with the Cinderella Dress-Up Comforter ($49.99) from Jay Franco. The blanket is decorated with a vibrant Cinderella graphic, and the skirt can be unsnapped and worn. It comes with a coordinating bed skirt and two pillow shams. It is available now at Toys “R” Us.
- The Disney Reigning Beauties Cinderella Collection by SEPHORA ($19.00 to $58.00) magically transforms any beauty routine with color cosmetics, fragrances and accessories. The product lines offer women a fresh perspective on the beloved story of Cinderella with shades derived from the film’s rich color palette. The collection also features the original artwork depicting iconic moments in the film and will be available at SEPHORA and SEPHORA.com on Oct. 4.
- The Cinderella Diamond Wedding Gown Collection by Alfred Angelo consists of timeless ball gowns and modern fit and flare silhouettes in five exquisite styles in soft shades of blue. Beginning in October, the limited-release wedding gowns will be available to brides through special engagement bridal trunk shows to be held in Alfred Angelo Signature Stores and Alfred Angelo Partner Stores in the US, Canada, Australia and the UK that carry the 2013 Disney bridal line. For tour dates and locations, log on to alfredangelo.com.
- From adult trend tees to necklaces and accessories, Disney Store has a wide selection of merchandise to help you wait for your prince with style. The classic Cinderella tote bag ($44.50) and classic Cinderella wallet with coin purse ($24.50) will rekindle your love affair with Walt Disney's animated classic film Cinderella, immortalized on sturdy canvas. They are available now at Disney Store and disneystore.com.
- DSW’s The Glass Slipper Collection ($59.95 to $89.95) blends the classic elegance of Cinderella with today's footwear trends for women who want to look fabulous and feel glamorous on their big night. The limited-edition shoes bear an embossed carriage logo and a signature blue jewel on the sole, making them not only a great fashion statement, but a stylish collector's item as well. Shoes are available at DSW stores and dsw.com.
- Set your table in style with the pure elegance of the Just After Midnight Dinnerware Collection ($99.00) and Just After Midnight Stemware ($22/glass) from CRU International. The five piece dinnerware box set includes a dinner plate, salad plate, soup bowl, mug and saucer and is available at cru-intl.com. The stemware is sold separately and offered in platinum and 24kt gold at cru-intl.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV