Global interactive marketing provider ExactTarget (NYSE: ET) announced today the promotion of two members of its executive leadership team.
The promotions include:
- Scott McCorkle has been promoted to President, Technology and Strategy. McCorkle previously served as Chief Operating Officer and has led the company’s product and technology team since 2005.
- Andy Kofoid has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer. Kofoid previously served as Executive Vice President, Global Sales, a position he has held since joining the company in 2010.
“As one of the world’s largest publicly held software as a service companies, it’s important we continue to evolve and scale our teams to provide the leadership and focus to capitalize on this large and growing global market,” said Scott Dorsey, ExactTarget co-founder and chief executive officer. “Scott and Andy are proven leaders whose new roles will position us to further extend our leadership position as we bring our expanding suite of products to the global market.”
As President, Technology and Strategy, McCorkle leads the company’s product strategy and vision across its expanding product lines that currently include email, mobile, social media, data, platform and web products. McCorkle also leads ExactTarget’s client-driven product design and innovation efforts, working closely with clients worldwide to rapidly bring to market new cross-channel marketing innovations.“Developing and delivering client-inspired innovations that transform how businesses interact with their customers have become a hallmark of ExactTarget,” said McCorkle. “I am honored to have the opportunity to work even closer with our clients to help inspire and deliver the next generation of digital marketing solutions.” In his new role as Chief Operating Officer, Kofoid leads the newly combined sales and client services organization worldwide, responsible for all new business, existing business and professional services delivery. Kofoid assumes the leadership of the company’s professional client services organization from Sameer Kazi, who is transitioning from his role of senior vice president, client services to senior vice president and general manger, ExactTarget EMEA. In his new role, Kazi manages ExactTarget’s operations in the U.K. and Germany and will lead the company’s growth throughout the region.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV