Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $3.16, below its previous 52-week low of $3.17 with 11.5 million shares traded as of 12:36 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 23 million shares over the past 30 days. Advanced Micro Devices has a market cap of $2.32 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 39.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. operates as a semiconductor company worldwide. The company designs, develops, and sells microprocessor products, such as central processing unit (CPU) and accelerated processing unit (APU) for servers, desktop personal computers (PCs), and mobile devices.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
Latest Headlines about AMD
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV