Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV), the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, announced it will present multiple educational sessions at the Independent Software Developers Forum (ISDEF). The conference will take place Oct. 4-8, 2012, in Moscow, Russia.
The ISDEF brings together Eastern European software experts, developers and top IT managers. The conference agenda includes sessions that provide the latest insights on software development, as well as marketing strategies and best practices for growing international and domestic online businesses.
During the conference, Digital River’s cloud commerce experts will deliver presentations covering a range of topics. Sessions include:
- Increase Brand Awareness Through Social Media and SEO – discover how to use the latest trends in social media and SEO to build your online audience;
- Moving Your Software Products to the Cloud – gain actionable knowledge on how to increase revenue through the cloud; and
- Windows 8: Find New Ways to Monetize Your Products – explore best practices to monetize software for Windows ™ 8 enabled devices and through the Windows Store.
The ISDEF sessions will be open to all event attendees. Digital River has been a sponsor of the ISDEF conference since its inception in 2001 and continues its support as the general sponsor of the 2012 conference. For more information on the conference, visit http://www.isdef.org/en/conference/.About Digital River, Inc. Digital River, Inc., the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, builds and manages online businesses for software and game publishers, consumer electronics manufacturers, distributors, online retailers and affiliates. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a global commerce operation. The company’s comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, global payments, cloud-based billing, fraud management, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multi-lingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV