Cramer Quick Take: What I Expect From Tonight's Debate
Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- What's Jim Cramer expecting to see from tonight's presidential debate?
He told Debra Borchardt at TheStreet.com Wednesday he expects President Obama to come out as the champion of the disenfranchised while Mitt Romney will continue to appeal to only the rich.
Cramer said it's an unfortunate fact that there are more poor voters in our country than rich ones, which is why Romney's seemingly "out of touch" views aren't likely to resonate with the masses.Compassion will win the day, he concluded, which is why Romney may struggle. Watch the full Cramer interview
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV