• Auburn, WA | Selway Machine Tool
• Austin, TX | HFO
• Broken Arrow, OK | Timco Machine Tools
• Colfax, NC | HFO Jeffreys Manufacturing Solutions• Elk Grove Village, IL | HFO • Flowery Branch, GA | HFO Jeffreys Manufacturing Solutions • Franklin, TN | HFO Jeffreys Manufacturing Solutions • Hanover, MD | HFO Jeffreys Manufacturing Solutions • Indianapolis, IN | HFO Midwest Technical Center • Little Rock, AR | HFO Jeffreys Manufacturing Solutions • Meridian, ID | King Machine • Phoenix, AZ | HFO • Spring, TX | Champion Machine Tool • Tempe, AZ | Ellison Technologies • Torrance, CA | HFO Trident Machine • Windsor, CT | HFO Trident Machine Tool "In support of Haas Automation, we are presenting our complete solution for Haas CNC machines, with a special focus on the Haas ST and DS series multi-task turning centers," continued Mr. Weinstein. "We are happy to report that we have GibbsCAM post processors and machine simulation models for these new Haas MTM machines in addition to the many other Haas machines fully supported by GibbsCAM. In fact, we already have many Haas customers successfully programming these machines with GibbsCAM for optimal productivity." About Gibbs and Associates and GibbsCAM For thirty years, Gibbs and Associates has been a leader in providing cutting edge CAD/CAM technology, while maintaining its signature ease-of-use and productivity. Powerfully Simple, Simply Powerful is the guiding philosophy at Gibbs. Gibbs believes in empowering the NC programmer, machinist, and manufacturing engineer, not eliminating them. Gibbs' goal is to introduce manufacturers to new technologies and new ways of working that makes their machining easier and their businesses more profitable. To achieve this goal, Gibbs creates tools that are naturally intuitive, graphically interactive, extremely visual, associative, and just plain enjoyable to use. Gibbs provides a total quality solution with the service and support that successful customers require. The current GibbsCAM product line supports 2- through 5-axis milling, turning, mill/turning, multi-task simultaneous machining and wire-EDM. GibbsCAM also provides fully integrated manufacturing modeling capabilities that include 2D, 2.5D, 3D wireframe, surface, and solid modeling. GibbsCAM is Compatible with Windows 7 and Certified for Windows Vista. GibbsCAM's data exchange capabilities are able to access the broadest range of native and industry standard CAD data formats. GibbsCAM is certified under the Autodesk Inventor Certified Program, is a Siemens Solution Partner Program-PLM for Solid Edge product, and is a SolidWorks Certified CAM Product. GibbsCAM is either offered or endorsed by a number of leading worldwide control and machine tool manufacturers, including GE Fanuc, Infimatic, Siemens, Doosan Infracore, Haas, Index, MAG Fadal, Mazak, Mitsubishi, Mori Seiki, and Tornos. Gibbs and Associates distributes its products worldwide through a network of international Resellers. In January 2008, Gibbs and Associates merged with Cimatron Ltd., and is now operating as a wholly owned subsidiary. For more information about Gibbs and Associates and its CAM software packages, visit its web site ( http://www.GibbsCAM.com) or call 1-800-654-9399 (outside of North America, call +1-805-523-0004). About Cimatron
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV