CLEVELAND, Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) today announced plans to release its fiscal 2013 first quarter financial results on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 before the market opens. The Company's fiscal 2013 first quarter ended September 30, 2012.
Also on that date, the Company will hold its Annual Meeting of Shareholders at 10 a.m. ET at its World Headquarters in Cleveland.
The quarterly conference call for investors and analysts will begin at 4 p.m. ET on October 23. The call will be conducted by CEO Neil A. Schrimsher, President & COO Benjamin J. Mondics, and Vice President & CFO Mark O. Eisele. To join the call, dial 1-888-771-4371 or 1-847-585-4405 (for International callers) prior to the scheduled start using passcode 33464732. A live audio webcast can be accessed online at www.Applied.com. A replay of the call will be available for two weeks by dialing 1-888-843-7419 or 1-630-652-3042 (International) using passcode 33464732.
With approximately 500 facilities and 4,900 employee associates, Applied Industrial Technologies is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than four million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers maintenance training and inventory management solutions that provide added value to its customers. Applied can be visited on the Internet at www.applied.com.SOURCE Applied Industrial Technologies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV