PHILADELPHIA, Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Destination Maternity Corporation (NASDAQ: DEST), the world's leading maternity apparel retailer, opened the first Destination Maternity® store in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on Tuesday, October 2 nd. This brings the total Destination Maternity store count in the Middle East to fourteen.
The 1,700-square-foot Destination Maternity store opened by Multi Trend, Destination Maternity's franchisee in the Middle East, is located in Al Wahda Mall on Sheikh Hazza Bin Zayed Street. Where the expectant mom can expect it all, Destination Maternity is the home of the world's leading maternity brands Motherhood Maternity® and A Pea in the Pod®. It is a one-stop shop for the most extraordinary selection of maternity fashion, accessories, and everything imaginable for the pregnant woman. This location is the fourth Destination Maternity store to open in UAE, and the first in its capital. Multi Trend, a member of the Al-Homaizi Group, has also opened four Destination Maternity stores in Kuwait, as well as six Destination Maternity stores in Saudi Arabia.
" Multi Trend's partnership has enabled us to grow our business in key Middle East markets," said Ed Krell, Chief Executive Officer of Destination Maternity. "We are excited to take another important step by opening a Destination Maternity store in the prestigious capital of Abu Dhabi and to showcase our brands in the Al Wahda Mall - one of the area's most impressive shopping destinations in this growing city."Under a multi-year franchise agreement, Destination Maternity has partnered with Multi Trend to operate branded retail locations and market merchandise under the Company's Destination Maternity, Motherhood Maternity, A Pea in the Pod, and Edamame The Maternity Spa® brands in six key markets in the Middle East: Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV