NEW YORK, Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. (NYSE: NRF) (the "Company") announced today that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of $50 million of its new Series C Preferred Stock. The Company expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $7.5 million of its Series C Preferred Stock solely to cover over-allotments, if any.
UBS Investment Bank and Citigroup are acting as the joint book-running managers of the offering. Barclays, Deutsche Bank Securities and Stifel Nicolaus Weisel are acting as the co-lead managers of the offering and JMP Securities, MLV & Co. and Sterne Agee are acting as the co-managers of the offering.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the offering to make investments relating to its business, to repurchase or pay its liabilities and for general corporate purposes.
A registration statement relating to the offered securities has been declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the related prospectus for the proposed offering may be obtained by contacting: UBS Securities LLC, Attention: Prospectus Specialist, 299 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10171 or by calling (877) 827-6444, extension 561 3884 or by contacting Citigroup, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717 or by calling (800) 831-9146, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the shares, nor shall it constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale is unlawful.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV