Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) has signed an agreement with Ohio’s Butler County to provide Tyler’s Munis ® enterprise resource planning solution to increase efficiencies. The agreement includes related professional services, training and support.
Butler County, located in the suburban Cincinnati area, selected multiple applications from Tyler’s Munis suite, including financial management, human capital management, employee and vendor self service, and content management.
Butler County’s population is approximately 370,000 and the county also uses Tyler Verify for street-level imaging and data verification services.
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 10,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” four times in the last five years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler Technologies can be found at www.tylertech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV