LAS VEGAS, Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT), a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and systems technology, announced today the Company has signed an agreement with Manitoba Lotteries, a public corporation owned by the provincial government of Manitoba, to provide a minimum of 3,000 video lottery terminals (VLT).
"Manitoba Lotteries recognizes the popularity of IGT's VLTs and games, and we are excited to be refreshing our province's VLT network to provide our customers with some of the best games in the market," said Winston Hodgins, President and CEO of Manitoba Lotteries.
IGT has been a long-time partner with Manitoba Lotteries and was the first gaming manufacturer to supply VLTs to the corporation. The new gaming agreement will see the IGT VLT units across the provincial wide video lottery network.
"It is a privilege for IGT to continue our long-standing relationship with Manitoba Lotteries through this new agreement," said Eric Tom, IGT vice president North American Sales. "We are proud to deliver IGT's industry leading VLT products and our extensive game library to Manitoba."IGT's GL20 lottery terminals will be installed in Manitoba. These terminals are specifically designed for the video lottery industry and comply with industry standard Gaming Association specifications and game-to-system (G2S) protocols. Featured on the GL20's will be a number of popular IGT titles, such as Lucky Larry's Lobstermania® and Five Times Pay®, as well as a library of new games including Golden Goddess® and Double DaVinci Diamonds® and the hugely successful Seven's Wild®. For more information on IGT products, please visit www.IGT.com. IGT Resources:
- Like us on Facebook
- Like DoubleDown Casino on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT's YouTube Channel
- Play DoubleDown Casino games
- Check out our other games and systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV