WASHINGTON, Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of the Interstate Natural Gas Association of America announced the election October 3 of C. Gregory Harper, as chairman of the INGAA board of directors for 2013. Harper is senior vice president and group president of CenterPoint Energy's (NYSE: CNP) Pipelines and Field Services businesses.
"Greg is a strong leader, with real understanding about the enormous opportunities for natural gas and the natural gas pipeline industry," said INGAA President and CEO Don Santa. "Greg will be at the forefront of industry efforts to advance natural gas as a solution to the nation's energy, environmental, economic and employment challenges. He also intends to continue our efforts educating lawmakers, regulators and the public on the role pipelines play as the critical link in bringing much-needed natural gas supply to market."
Harper follows Spectra Energy President and CEO Gregory L. Ebel as INGAA chairman.
INGAA's board also elected Gary L. Sypolt, chief executive officer of Dominion Resources' Dominion Energy operating segment, as first vice chairman, and David Devine, president of Kinder Morgan's Natural Gas Pipe Line Company, as second vice chair.INGAA is the North American association representing the interstate and interprovincial natural gas pipeline industry. INGAA's members operate approximately 200,000 miles of pipelines, and serve as an indispensable link between natural gas producers and consumers. CONTACT: Cathy Landry202.216.5913 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE CenterPoint Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV