ABBOTT PARK, Ill., Oct. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) will announce its third-quarter 2012 financial results on Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2012, before the market opens.
The announcement will be followed by a live webcast of the earnings conference call at 8 a.m. Central time ( 9 a.m. Eastern), and will be accessible through Abbott's Investor Relations Web site at www.abbottinvestor.com. An archived edition of the call will be available after 11 a.m. Central time.
Abbott is a global, broad-based health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceuticals and medical products, including nutritionals, devices and diagnostics. The company employs approximately 91,000 people and markets its products in more than 130 countries.Abbott's news releases and other information are available on the company's Web site at www.abbott.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV